Re: Using Borland C++ Builder

From: McMalo <McMalo_at_HotMail.com>
Date: 1999/03/03

May you please tell me a little more about why you consider BCB better that VC++
I am starting with C++, and planning to use BCB I am a database programmer, and somebody told me that BCB is far much easier than VC++ in this area. Even when it seems that VC++ is better for some other(exactly what and why?) Thanks a lot