Re: Using Borland C++ Builder

From: Imran Hussain <imranh_at_imranweb.com>
Date: 1999/03/03

Hi Peggy,
I have done lots of project in BCB. It is definitely much better than VC++; ironically, all these projects were first started in VC++ but then were finished in BCB. If you have decided to stick with C++, than BCB is a very good choice. VB is definitely easier to learn however it is not very powerful as C++. Besides, when you try to deploy a project in VB, it will take at least 6 diskettes to buddle up all the libraries.

Imran Hussain
MCP, MCSD
imranh_at_imranweb.com
For FREE Software