Re: Using Borland C++ Builder

From: Michael Raschepkin <rm_at_artelecom.ru>
Date: 1999/03/02

I use it and i think it is a good choice. If u don't know C++, it will be easier to learn VB.

C++ Builder is really VISUAL (imho, MS VC is not a visual compiler), like VB. You can read about it www.inprise.com.

Peggy Li wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Our company is asking programmer to write a database using Borland C++

it has many components that can help u to connect database. But u can use ODBC, ole db as well.
there are many components for direct access to databases (for example, for oracle).

--
good luck!