FREE RDBMS Certifications

From: Mike Russiello <mike.russiello_at_tekmetrics.com>
Date: 1999/02/23

TekMetrics E-Certifications are a great way to demonstrate your knowledge to employers.
You register and take a test online and, depending on how you do, you can be certified at either the standard or master levels. In the past 7 weeks, almost 5,000 people have been certified. More than 14,000 have registered.

E-Certification exams are recognized by recruiters at some of the hottest companies in technology services, including CSC, EDS, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and ManTech International. They are a great way for you to stand out against the crowd.

Want to show your stuff to employers and earn more on your next job? Want to prove to yourself that you know C Programming, NT Networks, Oracle, or 23 other topics? Want to have some fun testing your knowledge? Get a TekMetrics E-Certification.

E-Certifications are currently FREE. However, we will stop sending free certificates to E-Certified professionals after more than 10,000 people have been certified. Beat the rush, sign up today!

Certifications are valid for one year and are verified to employers by TekMetrics. You can also list the certification on your resume and include the "Certified by TekMetrics logo on your resume or home page. A certificate will also be provided (FREE to the first 10,000 certified professionals). Simply go to
http://www.tekmetrics.com/cert/certtop.html, register for a free E-Certification, and you will receive a PIN code that can be used at any time in the next 30 days to take the exam.

The following certifications are available now:

C Programmer
C++ Programmer
COBOL II Programer
DB2 DBA
Delphi Programmer
HTML Programmer
Informix DBA
Java Programmer
Javascript Programmer
Lotus Notes Programmer
MS Access Programmer
MS SQL Server DBA
MS SQL Server Programmer
MUMPS Programmer
Novell NetWare Administrator
Object-Oriented Developer
Oracle DBA
Oracle Developer 2000
Oracle PL/SQL Programmer
Perl Programmer
PowerBuilder Prorammer
RDBMS Developer
SAS Programmer
Sybase DBA
Unix Programmer
Unix System Administrator
Visual Basic Programmer
Web Programmer
Windows NT Administrator

Outlines of examination content are available at our web site. Once you are certified, you can use our special logos (available on the same page as the outlines) on your resume or web page. Also, employers can verify your certification online.

Data you provide in the certification process is not used without your permission other than to store your certification record and verify to valid employers at their request. We do, however, publish names on our site in a Top Ten Scores list for each category, but no addresses, phone numbers, email, etc.For more information, seeour privacy statement at http://www.tekmetrics.com/cert/privacy.html Received on Tue Feb 23 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message