Oracle Application Server 4.0.6 and Deploying Forms on the web

From: (wrong string) ålhammar <peter.stalhammar_at_telia.com>
Date: 1999/02/22

Hi !

I am trying to deploy my Forms 5.0 form on the web and I am successfull when i use a 'static' html file to call my form but when i try to use the Cartridge method of calling my form i fail. The 'Guidelines for Building applications' only refer to Oracle Web Application server 3.X
and the documentation for OAS doesn't even say the word FORMS. So I wonder if there is any one out there who can give me an example of how to create the cartridge in OAS (if you need to create one that is)

Thanks

peter stalhammar Received on Mon Feb 22 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message