Re: Free querying tool.

From: Arvin Meyer <a_at_m.com>
Date: 1999/02/16

Not only is it free, it looks like a good tool. That wasn't my point. I have no idea why one would make more than 1 posting to give away something which he gets nothing for. Is it ego? Is he selling something? (he is). I wasn't trying to be mean spirited, but I did note the effort to self aggrandize.

Arvin Meyer
onsite_at_esinet.net

<01be59de$f7d51020$a806155a_at_emcp04067a.emc.mapllc.com>...