Oracle ERP Needed

From: General Employment <hou_at_genp.com>
Date: 1999/02/16

Have you done a conversion? My client needs your expertise. If you have Oracle ERP experience (eg. Financials, Materials, HRMS etc.) Forms 4.0 and Reports 2.5 and live in the Houston, TX area, I have a job for you. Excellent Pay and Benefits in a company that promotes career progression.

Salary-DOE
Benefits- Excellent
Great Environment
Must fill this week (02/15/99)
For more information call:

General Employment
Attn: Jeff Ricker
(713) 952-0400

or fax resume to:
(713) 952-4928

Attn: Jeff Ricker

or email:
hou_at_genp.com
Attn: Jeff Ricker (in the subject line)

General Employment Enterprises, Inc. is a IT Consulting firm which has been in existence since the late 1800's. We have offices nationwide and are currently traded on the American Stock Exchange (Ticker symbol: JOB) Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message