Re: Cursor based forms...

From: Tim Witort <trw7_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1999/02/16

What type of machine? What OS will it be running? These are important factors. If it's not running 32-bit Windows, then VFP 5 & 6 are out. If it's running DOS, then FPW and VFP are out.

But FoxPro would be a very good choice - even with no mouse. I'm not sure how well Access works with only keyboard navigation, but if your databases are small, it may be an option as well.

If the cost of the product is of concern. You may want to go to Ebay. I've often been able to get academic versions of products there for 80% less than the full price. I would think you could get VFP6 for well under $100.

  • TRW