Database assistant problem!!

From: Peter Anderberg <peter.anderberg_at_ectec.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:31:23 +0100

Can anyone help me? I've got this problem... One day, the database assistant and net8 stopped working. At first, I tried to re-install these two, but when that didn't work, I un-installed them and re-installed again. Of course, that didn't work either, so eventually I formatted my whole hard-drive, re-installed WinNt and Oracle8. And still these f**ckers won't work!
Is there anyone out-there who knows what kind of problem I'm talking about, and if it's so, can anyone help me?
Thanks!
Peter Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 14:31:23 CET

Original text of this message