Re: Activating a C program at server level

From: James C. Johnson <jjohnso1_at_midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 03:04:20 GMT

I have done this using a PRO*C daemon that I wrote which listens on a pipe for system commands and then runs them. There is sample source out there for this type of a daemon. I have used the daemon for everything from doing an 'ls' to sending email messages. It is quite usefule.

Hope this helps.

James J.