Oracle Job

From: Dean R. Wellington <dwell_at_interactive.net>
Date: 1999/02/10

Wellington Consulting Co.
Oracle Developer
most of our clients are in NYC (Wall Street)

Migrate, Develop, Oracle Forms and Reports; Opportunity for DBA work as well; be part of a great consulting team. Systems are generally for Wall Street. Trading and financial system.

We are a consulting firm not a body shop.

Requirements: At least 5 years overall development experience, and min 1 year Forms, Reports experience. Forms 3.0 with opportunity do move to dev 2k. PL / SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.

--
* This position doesn't require U.S. Citizenship

Dean R. Wellington
President

Wellington Consulting Company Inc.
154 Main Street, 2nd Floor