CFScripts.com - ColdFusion Resource Site!

From: Nektarios Kalogridis <nektarios_at_home.com>
Date: 1999/02/08

Hi,

A new Cold Fusion resource web site has been launched called CFScripts.com, located at: http://www.cfscripts.com .

Some of the things you'll find at our web site include, CFML Custom Tags, CFX Custom Tags, ColdFusion Applications, Development Tools and Templates/Scripts. In addition, we also have a message board where you can post any question you have about ColdFusion or participate in discussions.

Please feel free to visit and submit any ColdFusion resource at our web site as well.

We also provide you with the ability to fully update or delete any resource you submit.

We sincerely hope you enjoy CFScripts.com ( http://www.cfscripts.com ).

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Nektarios Kalogridis

http://www.cfscripts.com

info_at_cfscripts.com Received on Mon Feb 08 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message