Re: Oracle on NetWare???

From: Eddie Lau <eddiel_at_NOSPAMhongkong.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 01:16:16 +0800

Documentation of Oracle 8.0.3 can be found here http://technet.oracle.com/doc/netware.htm U've to be a technet member to access, but it's free. In case U r not a member, go to http://technet.oracle.com/ to become a member first and browse through the documentations.

--
Eddie Lau
eddiel_at_NOSPAMhongkong.com

[To get anywhere,