Re: Export tab delmited files.

From: Gus Segura <GSegura_at_CSI.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:01:52 -0800

Check Out: utl_file_dir pfile parameter. You should be able to create a PL/SQL proceedure that can dump a flat file to your OS in any format you desire. Remember that you'll have to define your format in the Proceedure. You could also use a quick Pro*C or OCI application and do the same type of thing.
Good Luck,
-GS