Re: Databases

From: Edwin <dgw_at_midohio.net>
Date: 1999/01/27

Not familiar with all of them, but I've used Paradox, and as a _very_ amateur programmer, found the language very difficult. I was able to slip right into VBA in using Access, and the project went quickly. I haven't considered using Oracle or MS SQL because of the cost in relation to the small (4) group using our db.

Good Luck, Edwin

Louis Johnson <ljohnson_at_nb.sympatico.ca> wrote in article <78nanv$b7n$1_at_garnet.nbnet.nb.ca>...