Re: OERR 20004 with oracle webs erver causes plsql to hang???

From: <suisum_at_ecn.ab.ca>
Date: 1999/01/17

I encountered this problem before. There was some string to call another html was wrong in the package itself.

bonanos_at_yahoo.com wrote:
: In article <77hmve$iul$1_at_news.casema.net>,
: "as" <dongen_at_dds.nl_nospam> wrote:
: >
: > 01-13-99 09:31:11 0 breda-tzo-com `PLSQL Cartridge` 258
: > 0 0x400fff `OWS-05101: Execution failed due to Oracle error
: > 20004. [modenet!images/back.jpg]`
: >
: > WHo can help me with this error message, I think it causes my plsql
: > cartridge to hang! (restarting cartridge does not work only reset of system)

: 2004 is trying to run an uncompiled proc as far as i can remember, but I have
: had a similar problem to the one you are explaning, and the reason as far as i
: know is something to do with compiling and running a package at the same time
: thus confusung the system and putting into a spin.

: or have you checked for endless loopy de loops

: http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

--
Best regards,