Personal Oracle 7.3?

From: Fred Puhan <fjp_at_his.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 18:16:40 -0500

Greetings,

I find that I'm going to be spending massive amounts of time aboard airplanes and in airports over the next several months, and would like to bring along a copy of Personal Oracle so that I can tinker while I wait. I just ordered a copy of the trial copy of PO 8, but the company I work for is still in the 7.3.4 world. I have an *old* CD, "Proof That You Can," which includes a 90-eval copy of PO 7.1, but it's so old that the installer barks at me, stating that this version is not supported under Windows 95, which is what I'm running on my laptop (Tecra 8000, 300MHz - 64MB).

So, I guess the question is twofold: Did Oracle ever offer a version 7.3.x of Personal Oracle, and if so, is it still available?

| "if it sounds good, it IS good." -- Duke Ellington | | Music For A New Age: <http://www.his.com/fjp/music.html> |