Re: specify executable directories for sqlplus

From: Jurij Modic <jmodic_at_src.si>
Date: 1999/01/09

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999 23:11:34 +0200, "vagelis Hristidis" <exrist_at_cc.ece.ntua.gr> wrote:

>How can I specify the directories where sql files can be, so that SQL*plus
>can find them and execute them?
>Please mail to me.
>Thanks in advance.

It is the environment variable SQLPATH that defines where SQL will search for the scripts. In MSWin95/NT set it in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE), on unix use "set" or "setenv", in DOS/Win3.1 use SET or oracle.ini, .....

>----------------------------
>Vagelis S. Hristidis
>Electrical and Computer Engineering
>National Technical University of Athens
>e-mail:exrist_at_cc.ece.ntua.gr
>URL:http://www.cc.ece.ntua.gr/~exrist

HTH,
Jurij Modic <jmodic_at_src.si>
Certified Oracle7 DBA (OCP)

The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Sat Jan 09 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message