Desperate Need for Designer/Developer 2000 Person

From: John Grounds <jgrounds_at_onecall.net>
Date: 1999/01/08

In Indianapolis, Indiana

Come see the NCAA's new home......

We have a need for an individual to help with a migration project. This person will have at least 3 years of solid Oracle experience using Designer/Developer 2000. This position can be full time salary or hourly as to your preference. This is an excellent opportunity with a fortune 500 company. Great place to learn new skills and advance into other opportunities.

I will pay a reward to anyone that can help me find this person !!!

Please call me at 888-291-2411 or 317-574-5600. Email at JGrounds_at_onecall.net

Thanks!!

John Grounds Received on Fri Jan 08 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message