Re: URGENT !!!!!

From: Diego Pafumi <dpafumi_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1999/01/06

HI everybody!!!
I write to you because i made a terrible mistake. I delete from the database one of my datafiles of one of my tablespaces with the
'alter database tablespace ...... offline drop' because someone delete my xx.dbf
I was thinking in recovery but then I noticed that I have my xx.dbf in a another directory.
So my question is what to do???? I don't have any idea how to continue. What is better and how to do it???
Also i'd like to know how to know if my Database is working in Archivemode??

Thanks for everything

Diego