Progress 4GL in association with Function Point Analysis????

From: Arno Bouman <abouman_at_wirehub.nl>
Date: 1999/01/04

Hello,

I'm busy to write a thesis subject. I investigate the feasibility of the Function Point Analysis ( FPA) in association with the Progress 4GL V7/8.

I'm curious to hear if there is anybody who has experience with using this method. In fact I have three questions: What are the experiences with using this method in assiociation with Progress 4GL V7/8 ?
Where can I find some documentation about this subject? Who has ideas or remark which can help to complete this investigation?

All reactions are welcome ( preferably by e-mail )

TIA, Arno Bouman
abouman_at_wirehub.nl

abouman_at_wirehub.nl
Arno Bouman, Andel The Netherlands