Re: SQL Scripts

From: Leonard F. Clark <leonard_at_lf-clark.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1999/01/03

You could try using Oracle Audit. Most people (including me, in the past) keep away from this because it has the rep. of slowing everything down - but I suspect this is because people switch everything on. You can be quite specific.

Have a look at the manual on this to see if it would give you what you need. (Novel suggestion of the week: read the manual<g>)

Len