Re: Oracle Mailing List

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <babettet_at_you.cant.spam.me>
Date: 1998/12/07

There are already many Oracle mailing lists. Why do you want to start a new one?

In a perfect world there would be NO mailing lists and everyone would use the newsgroups. That way, we can ALL benefit from each others experiences.

Also, the newsgroups often get archived in places such as dejanews so that people can look up past articles. I have never heard of anything similar for the mailing lists.

Just my opinion.

Babette Turner-Underwood, TMI Communications babettet_at_tmi.ca.NOSPAM (remove appropriate part to e-mail me)

    Kenneth Lau wrote in message <3668CB13.7FED13E6_at_bigfoot.com>...     PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS GREAT EMAIL LIST!     To subscribe, send a blank email to OracleMailingList-subscribe_at_onelist.com

    To unsubscribe, send a blank email to OracleMailingList-unsubscribe_at_onelist.com

    You could find any other commands at www.onelist.com and find a list named

    OracleMailingList