tablespace limits

From: Ewa M. <knowaczNoSpam_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 11:53:35 -0500

Hi all,
I have a question about how may I change the space limits allocated to next extends for an Oracle table?
Ex table was defined such that next extends were taking half of the existing table size space, so eventually I'm facing up the situation where the table does not allow me to add more data and tells "out of memory".
I suspect Oracle cannot allocate the desired contiguous space to extend the table.
What could solve this problem? - I think maybe allocating different space amount to next extends, but I'm not sure about how to do it. I'll appreciate your help.
TIA.
Regards,
Eva Maciasz
knowacz_at_usa.net Received on Sun Nov 29 1998 - 17:53:35 CET

Original text of this message