How to map dataset into datapoints

From: Lusie Prasetyaswati Puspitarini <lucppnk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 11:26:35 +0700

I'm a beginner in ORACLE.
I have to used it to implement data mining application for my mini thesis.
I use method "Automatic Subspace Clustering on High Dimensional Database"
Dataset has to be mapped into datapoint in n-dimensional matrix which implemented with hash-tree.
I got information that ORACLE has feature for mapping dataset into tree.

I hope somebody could give me reference for that purpose and how I can use it.

Please send it to my mailbox at :
lucppnk_at_hotmail.com
I often get trouble to join any newsgroup. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Lusie Prasetyaswati Puspitarini
Informatics Engineering Departement
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh nopember
Gedung Teknik Informatika
Jl. Raya ITS
Surabaya - Indonesia Received on Fri Nov 20 1998 - 05:26:35 CET

Original text of this message