Re: Dabatabase problem !!!! URGENT !!!!

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 1998/11/19

Since you do not care about the lost files, re-create the entire database. First make sure that there are no files remaining like redo and control and then write a create database script to start all over.

If you had a full export file you could recreate the missing tablespaces using it. If the system tablespace still exists you could use the alter database command to remove all missing files and open what is left. You could then drop and re-create the tablespaces.

Either way good luck.

Diego Pafumi <dpafumi_at_us.oracle.com> wrote in article <3652FEA4.3AE654D4_at_us.oracle.com>...