Re: Dabatabase problem !!!! URGENT !!!!

From: Psion5 Site <pri_at_ispnetdb.com>
Date: 1998/11/18

You must have the list of your tablespace names, when you got got it rebuild the DB by doing this.

svrmgrl <return>
connect internal
startup nomount
create database blablabla....

create each tablespace :

create tablespace toto datafile '/mypath/for/the/db/nameoffile.dbf' size 200M;
create the rollbacksegs :

create rollback segment r00 storage (initial 10M next 10M) tablespace rbs; alter rollback segment r00 online;

then create the dictionnary for you installation : go in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin and start

_at_catalog.sql
_at_catproc.sql (for PL/SQL)

create your user, grant it and reinstall all your application. and for then next time try to make backups

Phil