Re: Student asks about Host Name with Oracle Web Application Server

From: Alex Snoeren <snoeren_NOSPAM_at_casema.net>
Date: 1998/11/13

Alex Snoeren wrote in message ...
Hello

I have some problems with the OWAS.
I can start and stop listeners without problem, but when i go to test them in an browser i get the error; The request did not specify a valid virtual host. I think this is because the hostname is not right? but my computer's name (Win nt server) is SNOEREN. I entered this on setup, so I don't know what is wrong. I also have the hostname breda.tzo.com, this is however a Hostname hosted by www.tzo.com, It binds my Dynamic IP (for internet) with a fixed hostname. I think that this has nothing to do with it , but i've mentioned it for completeness.

Alex.

snoeren_at_casema.net Received on Fri Nov 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message