Student need help with the Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 for Win NT

From: Alex Snoeren <snoeren_NOSPAM_at_casema.net>
Date: 1998/11/12

Hello

I'am a student and I'am experimenting with the OWAS for my university. Now I have a little problem. The installation went succesfull... I installed the OWAS with an admin listener on 8888 and a www listener on 81 I can start the listeners and the WRB is UP too. Now, when I try this:
http://snoeren:8888
or
http://snoeren:81/
I get this page:

The request did not specify a valid virtual host.

Can anybody help me with this???
Please reply or send me an E-mail (snoeren_at_casema.net) !

I would sure apprieciate the help!

Alex

Btw.: I use oracle web app. server 3.0 for NT

snoeren_at_casema.net
http://breda.tzo.com
http://breda.tzo.com:81 Received on Thu Nov 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message