starting a new database

From: N\\R7 <b_cool_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 19:50:36 +0100

Hi,

I'm a newbe at Databases. At work we make usage of Oracle databases, so I have some experiance with SQL. Now the following... I've got personal Oracle 7.?? and I want to create a new database from scratch. It's purpose is to keep my administration in order.... So where should I start? Should I use Developer2000 or is it also possible for me to do it with a SQL script? And if so, what should this SQL script look like? Is it something like creating tables?

So many questions that I don't know where and how to start anymore....

Is there someone who could help me a little, so that I know where and how to start?

Thanks in advance...
Martijn Thie b_cool_at_usa.net Received on Sun Nov 01 1998 - 19:50:36 CET

Original text of this message