VAS error in Windows 95 (ORACLE 8.0.5.0.0 Client Software)

From: Rob Hough <robert_at_u-net.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:43:36 -0000

Hi

I have just installed Oracle 8.0.5.0.0 client on my newly formatted Windows95 system . I was previously using NT Server and didnt seem to have as many problems (wanted to revert to the ease of a 95 system was not expecting probs). The error seems to occur primarily when using the Schema manager, if I goto select a Schema an error box appears with VAS error and this is beginning to become an area of annoyance. It also seemed to occur on the 8.0.4.0.0. I am wondering if anyone else has come across this error or is it just a failing when running software on 95.

Regards

Rob Hough
(DBA Dept U-NET LTD) Received on Mon Oct 26 1998 - 13:43:36 CET

Original text of this message