Please help

From: Rob & Jessie <foleyfam_at_gte.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 15:51:28 -1100

To All,

   An office in my organization uses two programs to track employees on-going training/certification information that is vital to our company; Oracle and a stand alone program created several years ago (I do not know which DB engine runs it and from what I understand, Oracle uses the info from the stand alone program to create the training reports).

  I have a good working knowledge of MS ACCESS, but I have never even looked at Oracle. The folks using Oracle only have the ability input/output information EXACTLY the way they were taught by the previous section supervisor who is now gone.

  I would like to be able to update the training records and create a MACRO or Function that would create a report and export it into a shared Lan File as a Document or Spreadsheet (automatically replacing the old doc) every time the database is changed.

Please let me know if this is possible before I waste allot of time learning new software (The folks in the office lost the Users Manuals).

Thanks in advance.

Rob Received on Sun Oct 11 1998 - 04:51:28 CEST

Original text of this message