(no subject)

From: Ram Pudupet <rpudupet_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/10/07

H'yall,
Here's a problem that I assume is going to become more common once Oracle8 gains wide acceptance. We have a third party software that does object-relational mapping to enable connection to a VC++ client. The question that I have is whether to use the 3rd party tool's generated dynamic sql or to code packages in the database? Assume a typical NT/95 client with <=64M ram and <= 200 Mhz Pentium processor. The server will be a HP machine that can be souped up.
:-)
Ram Received on Wed Oct 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message