Oracle ACL for Netscape Enterprise Server

From: <wittc_at_anvi.com>
Date: 1998/09/30

Does anyone know if there is an Oracle ACL for Netscape Enterprise Server? Basically, what we want to do is authenticate people to use parts of our site by their Oracle accounts. According to the on-line help, there is a way to specify different databases instead of an LDAP in the dbswitch.conf file, but it says you must use the access control API to use a different database. I'm sure there's someone out there who's written one for Oracle! Does anyone have any info on where I can get this? Thanks!

Please respond to me by e-mail as well as to the group.