Re: Advice Please

From: Bob Nightingale <nighr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/09/20

Take a deep breath and relax. If you're with the right employer you will go to class to learn new skills. I would suggest contacting a consulting firm that can use your existing skills and assign you to projects that will expose you to Oracle programming or database administration. After two years of this you will then be able to contact some of the places you've just interviewed. Oracle training centers aren't set up as placement agencies.

--Bob.