Help needed: dbms_utility.format_call_stack problems

From: kartuz_alex <kartuz_alex_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/09/15

dbms_utility.format_call_stack function returns you the call stack. You usually call this function when got to error handler in stored procedures.

If running under SQL/PLUS or any other tool it's working perfect. The problems start when you run it under FORMS 5.0 (I did not check if it relevant to 4.5).
When running under FORMS 5.0 this function returns NULL. I suppose the FORMS set some ALTER SESSION that impact this dbms package. Unfortunately this feature is almost undocumented, ORACLE support did not help us.

If you know something about this strange bechavour write me: Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message