Re: Which Database?

From: Rebecca Riordan <rebeccar_at_magna.com.au>
Date: 1998/08/25

What is your communication strategy? Provided that works, I wouldn't have any concern about Access/Jet, probably using a star replication topology. A 50K record customer list is no big deal, and your transactions are low. Who owns the customer list, are the users adding new customers that need to be replicated?

Do you have specific concerns, or just that "I can't afford to get this wrong..." kind of queasy feeling I know _so_ well?

  • Rebecca