Oracle jobs

From: John C <carusojd_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/08/24

          CONTRACT OR PERMANENT
 Oracle Professional Opportunities in Jacksonville FL.

  IMA PLUS currently has immediate needs from several clients seeking Full-time or contract developers with solid Oracle development experience:

Database Administrator (Oracle7 or 8) (or other relational DBMS) PL/SQL
Oracle Designer/Developer
HTML/Java/Oracle Application Server
Oracle Apps Tech
Data Warehouse
Data Architect
OLAP (Express)
Oracle Sales Analyzer/Financial Analyzer Oracle Discoverer
Pro*C/C++

With skills on one or more of the following platforms:

Windows NT (3.51 or 4.0)
Novell Intranetware or Netware
HP-UX
Solaris
AIX
Tandem
MVS/OS390 If interested, please send resume to : johnc_at_imaplus.com or contact John Caruso at:

IMA PLUS                            voice 800-IMA-1886
9428 Baymeadows Rd. Suite 500          or 904-636-6100
Jacksonville FL 32256               fax   904-737-0666

To expedite the process, please include the following information:

1.) Availability
2.) Citizenship or work permit status
3.) Current salary
4.) Desired salary
5.) Phone number with best contact time6.) Email contact information

   IMA PLUS is a dynamic technical search/consulting firm with an excellent reputation for providing quality service to distinguished clients and candidates. We specialize in developing long term, mutually beneficial relationships with some of the best technical professionals in the field. We offer excellent benefits including paid vacation and holidays, free life insurance and long term disability, 401k match, stock discounted purchase plan and much more. All our positions are fee paid by employer. Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message