Re: Getting this error with Oracle 8

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 1998/08/22

Assuming you only have developer, which is a front-end tool, aka forms in the past, and you don't have designer (earlier know as case), you will be able to develop applications for any schema in the database. If this is a fresh install, there is a separate demo forms/developer application, which isn't installed automatically. There is a separate windows program group which has all necessary shortcuts for install and de-install. Usually the demo schema is located in the user SCOTT password TIGER. The default database name is oracle, the default SID/connect descriptor is ORCL. The default sys password is change_on_install, default system password manager. The default internal password is oracle.

Hth
Sybrand Bakker