SW Eng Mgr - Cutting Edge Pre IPO

From: <careers_zland_com_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/08/13

ZLand is the #1 provider of web-based ERP solutions for small and mid-sized enterprises. Our product offers applications such as online catalogs, purchasing / bid systems, sales force automation, human resources and other online, internet/intranet applications. The company was recently selected as the "Best of the Best" by Entrepreneur Magazine. We have a $6 million state of the art network operating center to support state of the art business solutions for our customers. ZLand currently has alliance partnerships with FedEX, Arthur Andersen, Dun & Bradstreet and other "best in class" organizations.

Explosive growth and key market positioning has our company planning to go public in early 1999.

ZLand is currently recruiting for two exceptional SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGERS. One will oversee the ongoing development efforts of the standard ZLand PowerSuite product. The other will manage our customized solutions group. Both will be faced with an infinite number of challenges as they participate in shaping the future of global business systems solutions.

Excellent GROWTH opportunity as we double the size of our Engineering department in the immediate future. Significant STOCK OPTIONS upon hire.

REPLY TO: careers_at_zland.com or visit http://www.zland.com for more information.

KEY WORDS: Lotus Notes / Domino / CORBA / Java / C++ / VB / Delphi / IIOS / OOA / OOD / Oracle

--

career_zland_com