Designer 2000 recovery

From: Hilbe Klaus <hik_at_cfc.at>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 11:35:10 +0200

Hi
we are trying to import the repository for the designer 2000 using the imp73. We are importing the user des2.
Our problem is when we try to open a project with designer 2000 the following message is displayed:
"CDI-20002: The selected application system or version is invalid." But we are using the same version as before! Is it possible that you can't recover the data for designer 2000 using imp73. If so how can i backup my project (and import afterwards?)

Thanks in advance

                Klaus