Re: Table Replication in Oracle7332

From: Iain Airlie <ima84531_at_GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: 1998/07/17

(copy emailed direct)

Have you investigated snapshots?

It sounds as if this would provide the replication you need: same constraints as export/import, but with the ease of use of links. Note that you have to identify a server as the master, to which all updates take place. The master for each table could be on a different server.....

Kamal Mustapha <camain_at_hotmail.com> wrote in article <6omh44$7q3$1_at_news.tm.net.my>...
> Hi all!
>
> What is the best way to replicate 15 tables (approx. 5000 rows) to 14
 site
> Oracle Servers so that they would syncronize wiht the central Oracle
 Server?