Re: Database design for mere mortals

From: John Powell <balloon_at_altavista.net>
Date: 1998/07/15

I'm offended that you think any of us here in this newsgroup would want a book for mere mortals.

John Powell

You can believe anything you want. The universe is not obliged to keep a straight face.

This page contains links to all MS Access FAQ's and resources (except the ones I don't have listed). If you feel left out, let me know and I'll add you in. http://www.wavefront.com/~pow/john.htm#msaccess