Re: Dos screen when using HOST on a win95 box

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/07/15

There is a program library in the d2kwutil.pll to use Win_api_shell instead of host for executing program. This is equivalent of Run command from Windows and will not bring up DOS window. We modified all our host calls with the following program unit and it works great.

WIN_API_SHELL.WINEXEC('winhlp32');

HTH Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com