Des/2k ver.2.1:Problem in generating databse from server model

From: Nathan Jennings <wroducks_at_gte.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:24:21 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to generate the databse from server model in the Design Editor, Designer/2000. When I first tried it, I got a couple of designing errors. I fixed the errors and tried to generate it again. Then I got an error like the following:
"CDI-22300: An internal error occurred, please contact the CASE support" I was unable to figure out what this means. I tried generating DDL only, there is no errors and warnings. Can anybody help me out what this si about?

Thank you very much in advance,

Jing Huang
wroducks_at_gte.net Received on Tue Jul 14 1998 - 01:24:21 CEST

Original text of this message