Systems Analys/Programmer WANTED

From: Alphatec <alphatec_at_mersinet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 15:13:56 +0100

SYSTEMS ANALYST
HIGH VOLUME MANUFACTURING Based in the North East of England our client is a world renowned supplier of electronic components to industry worldwide. Continued success and expansion have created a further requirement in our IT Group.

In this environment of growth and expansion we are looking for a motivated IT professional to drive forward the next phase of our IT development. Working in this multi-skilled, customer facing, team environment you will play a key part in the development and implementation of future information systems whilst supporting and enhancing existing systems.

Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:

· At least 3 years experience in one or more of the following: UNIX,
VAX/VMS, relational databases, 4GL or Oracle Developer 2000; ideally from within a high volume manufacturing environment.

· A good understanding of the software development cycle from initial
design specification through coding, integration, test and maintenance.

· Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate significant experience
in a relevant discipline.

In this challenging role you will quickly become involved in a range of high profile projects, at times assuming full project management responsibility. Working in this secure and highly commercial environment you will be given every opportunity to develop personal skills and enhance your career.

For further information please call Rebecca Noble at Alphatec Recruitment on 0151 227 2001. Alternatively post, fax or email a CV to the address below quoting Ref: ATR/1225. Alphatec Recruitment - 2nd Floor, Port of Liverpool Building, Liverpool L3 1QD
Email : alphatec_at_mersinet.co.uk Received on Fri Jul 10 1998 - 16:13:56 CEST

Original text of this message