Re: DB Triggers on Snapshots

From: JHY <jhy_at_earthling.net>
Date: 1998/07/08

What version of Oracle are you using? 7.3.3 allows multiple triggers of the same type on the same table, some earlier versions did not (7.2, definitely not, 7.3.2, don't remember). You should have gotten an error when you tried to create the trigger if this is the case.

Why are you firing triggers off changes to a snapshot any how? Why not fire your triggers on changes to the original table (in S1)?