Re: Oracle Web Server ver 2.1.1

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/06/26

A copy of this was sent to Philippe Kilchoer <webmaster_at_tupprodsa.com> (if that email address didn't require changing) On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:53:55 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm working with Oracle for 6 months now and I'm trying to use for my
>first time the Oracle Web Server ver 2.1.1 to publish a database on the
>net.
>
>I made a little example database and I created a procedure just to get
>the list of all the line I've got in one table (such an easy stuff) and
>I configured the Oracle Web Server to point on my database.
>

>The problem is that when I test my procedure by running it from a web
>browser, I all the time get the message :
>
>Request Failed : We are unable to process your request at this time.
>Please try again later.
>
>Could anyone help me to understand what's happen ??

look in the file $ORACLE_HOME\ows21\log\<DCDNAME>.err

the error message is in there.

>Thanks, Philippe K.

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Fri Jun 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message