AppBuilder 1.0 applet deployment

From: Russell Carr <rcarr_at_innovent.com>
Date: 1998/06/26

I am not able to deploy an applet so that I can use it through a web browser. My applet uses the JDBC and the Borland GridControl and ButtonControl, the rest of it is JDK 1.1.4 standard.

I am needing to make it so that this applet will run through a 1.1 browser, but no matter how I deploy the archive, Netscape 4.0 can't find certain methods or classes, and IE 4.0 only says "java.lang.InstantiationException:..." Any ideas out there on how to deploy this applet? I've followed all of the help instructions that come with AppBuilder, but nothing helps. I've even included the entire AWT and every other class archive I could find and it still did not work.

Any ideas, tips, info would be helpful.

Russell Carr
Innovention Systems Integrators. Received on Fri Jun 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message