Re: ???? How to install SQL*Net on several clients ????

From: Bob Nightingale <rnightingale_at_comshare.com>
Date: 1998/05/28

Check out Intel LAN Desk or Microsoft SMS for software distribution and installation. Both can use WinInstall. All you have to do is install on one machine to model the install. Hopefully you're going to use the same tnsnames.ora file on all your clients and your Oracle server accessible over TCP/IP and named by DNS.

Hope that helps a little.
--Bob.